Hello dear readers,
In this post I would like to share the reasons why I am coming back to the same old idea of bloging. Also to let you know what you can expect during the upcoming month. Or more.
After reading the blog post by Rokiškis Rabinovičius I have caught myself thinking: why irrationality stops the growth of JobRely. Afterwards I have started an intensive self analysis and understood, that:
- If something is not changed by me I will loose control of my current life (scary, huh?)
- Finances will become a big issue for me soon if I continue working on JobRely.
- Personal life will become fucked up and afterwards it will start rolling down the hill.
- Distraction comes too often to my daily work.
- Quite often I do work (tasks) about which I am not happy.
So what can I do? First I must agree that to solve problems I need to make unpleasant actions. And afterwards accept the outcome. While thinking what motivates me, empowers to collect all the strengths, accumulate and use the power inside towards the goal I understood the same old thing I had understood from time to time before: